We have personal trainers on staff to help you meet any fitness goals.[/caption] Are you a beginner looking to start a fitness program professionally designed to suit your needs? Are you a Functional Fitness athlete who wants to learn how to do a muscle-up or barbell snatch? Are you an athlete who wants to invest in the gym to succeed on the ice, court or field? We can help. To sign up for personal training, click here. 204 Strength and Conditioning offers personal training for anyone looking to get fitter. We can work with people who are just getting into fitness, experienced athletes, sport-specific athletes and Functional Fitness athletes. Our certified trainers create programs designed to meet the needs of anyone, from beginner to advanced. 204 staff members are particularly skilled in working with the following populations:
- Those looking to safely start a fitness program.
- Older adults and retirees.
- Young athletes.
- Sport-specific athletes in any sport, including hockey, football, volleyball, basketball and more.
- High-performance athletes in any sport.
- Functional Fitness athletes.
- Olympic weightlifters and powerlifters.